The Mortgage Centre-Durham has an established history in both Durham and Northumberland.
Our company began in 1989 as an idea, one that was shaped and developed by two Mortgage Consultants working in Port Hope. The idea took hold, and eventually, in late 1993, we opened for business at one location in Whitby.
In 1999, our business moved to larger premises in Pickering Village in Ajax, and since that time, has grown steadily to 20 registered Mortgage Agents and 3 support staff working in 4 offices located throughout Durham.
Today, The Mortgage Centre-Durham is the largest mortgage brokerage in Durham Region. Thousands of home owners have relied on us to meet their mortgage needs.
Over the years, our company has been fortunate to draw on the support of many individuals and organizations for its growth and success:
- Mortgage Centre Canada, the country’s first national mortgage broker organization and supporter of its network
- The Mortgage Centre-Durham Mortgage Specialists, each with a unique mix of education, experience, professional distinctions, community experience, and dedication to customer service
- The Mortgage Centre-Durham office staff, all with the knowledge and expertise to efficiently support our Mortgage Specialists and clients.
- Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals (CAAMP), the mortgage industry’s trade association and provider of education, research, representation, and networking opportunities
- Two generations of satisfied clients of The Mortgage Centre-Durham and their many referrals to relatives, friends, and colleagues